Up to Me
Book #1 in the
Shore Secrets Trilogy
Ella Mayhew’s always appreciated the beautiful view of Seneca Lake from the spa window of her family’s hotel. But the view improves dramatically when a hot stranger runs across the grounds—shirtless. He’s the first man to kickstart her hormones in the three years since she lost her parents, and she doesn’t even know his name.
Graydon Locke’s on his umpteenth undercover assignment. The routine’s always the same: assess a business, recommend it for closure, then roll out before anyone discovers his decisions impact hundreds of lives. He’s always believed nothing good comes out of small towns. Why would this one be different? Then he makes two classic rookie mistakes—falling for the sweet, sexy girl who owns the very business he’s on the verge of axing. And letting the town’s residents get involved in both his life, and his relationship with Ella.
Ella’s the best thing to ever happen to Gray, but he’s lied to her from the start. If he pulls the plug on Mayhew Manor, the entire town may crumble. Ella couldn’t save her parents, but it’s up to her to save their hotel. Even if that means turning her back on true love.
- “Christi Barth delivers very strong, well developed characters that you can’t help but fall for.” ~ That Ginger Girl Reads
- “If you are looking for a romantic read that is filled with heat, humor, a little quirkiness and a good plot, not to mention a good set up for future romance, Up to Me will make for a nice summer escape!” ~ Tome Tender
- “I loved both Ella and Gray, and to Christi Barth’s credit, I could not put down the book, as I needed to know what would happen. I wholly recommend you to read Up To Me, as it is a very nice romance, small town atmosphere, good storyline, great friends, and a great couple.” ~ The Reading Cafe
- “Christi Barth delivers another well written and satisfying love story in Up To Me. The first book in the Shore Secrets series has me hooked and I can’t wait to see what happens next at Seneca Lake!” ~ Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
- “Up to Me was a real treat to read and I highly recommend it for a great summer beach read….or lounging by an upstate New York lake!” Read Love Blog
Love on the Boardwalk
September 22, 2014